In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ebay reloading bullets/brass

wcoxy2003wcoxy2003 Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
a friend of mine told me the other day that ebay doesnt allow people to sell brass and bullets. anyone know why?

Comments

• Options
    PJPJ Member Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Political Correctness gone wild.
    Pete
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    They don't allow anything that has to do with the firing of the bullet anymore. The crazy dufuss at Virginia Tech that shot the students bought his Walther P-22 mags from someone on that anti gun site in the PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF KALIFORNIA, so they changed their policy two weeks ago.
  • Options
    modtodd82modtodd82 Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I recently wrote to tell them of my displeasure with their policy/ban on firearms parts. I think EVERYONE should do the same. I'm done with them. Look for my post here, subject: Ebay
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why on the God's Green earth would you try to change the minds of morons. Flea-Bay is anti-gun morons, pure and simple.

Just list your products on the GB Auction site. This site is giving you a FREE forum to ask about the PC crap of a competing site.

List your stuff and brag about the LOW prices in the General Discussion Forum. You will get a fair price for your goods. You will also be supporting the GB Holdings Inc. Company. They must be good guys. They gave us this free forum to talk guns!
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost1958
    Why on the God's Green earth would you try to change the minds of morons. Flea-Bay is anti-gun morons, pure and simple.

Just list your products on the GB Auction site. This site is giving you a FREE forum to ask about the PC crap of a competing site.

List your stuff and brag about the LOW prices in the General Discussion Forum. You will get a fair price for your goods. You will also be supporting the GB Holdings Inc. Company. They must be good guys. They gave us this free forum to talk guns!

+1
  • Options
    Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The guy from EBay (VP I think) calls them "Bullet Tips"........That tell you anything?
    Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    Yep. Because the Virginia Tech shooter bought his mags on Ebay and that came out on the news ebay has decided that anything directly related to the firing of a firearm is now banned. Now I could understand including loaded ammo in this line of thought but brass and bullets still require "processing" to be made functional in a weapon. They lost about 95% of my business.
  • Options
    fire for effectfire for effect Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have lost all of my business. I sent them an email stating my displeasure with there foolish decision, and while it was their right to do so, it was also my right to never buy anything from them again. If you are still using Ebay, then you are adding to their pocket book, which is what there are hoping for.