In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

rcbs scale

rcbsmanrcbsman Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
I recently sold my two lyman powder dump /scales and purchased a new rcbs 1500 combo. This dude is dead on to 1/10 of a grain on nearly 99% of the loads I load and sell a lot of 223 55 gr and competion loads of 77gr Noslers in 223 and a lot lately of 308 150 gr bullets for machine guns for competition. I don' intend for this to be a sale ad so please don't respond like it is. I don't sell my ammo on gunbrokers.com and do not advertise there either. Any interest in that must come directly to me at my home address tnachtigal@cox.net Any thing that sounds like a response on this site will be ignored out of respect to Gunbrokers .com I will be happy to give feedback to any one who has loading questions as I have been at this for some time.Please again a warning about questions regarding sale of product will not be responded to on this site. Also I found out an important tip for your new rcbs scales as that is the meat of this response make a special shelf seperate from your loading bench to put your scale on as any vibration of the scale during it's cycle will result in a bad load or weight they are very sensitive and must be treated accordingly

Comments

• Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    rcbsman,

So what I'm reading from your post is that we should now no longer have our scale on the general workspace/table and move it to it's own separate table? I'm kind of wondering about that as I have reloaded for years with the 5-0-5 and not had a problem with the scale reading differently each time I drop a powder load and move it to the scale to be weighed.
  • Options
    dclocodcloco Member Posts: 2,967
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcbsman
    I recently sold my two lyman powder dump /scales and purchased a new rcbs 1500 combo. This dude is dead on to 1/10 of a grain on nearly 99% of the loads I load and sell a lot of 223 55 gr and competion loads of 77gr Noslers in 223 and a lot lately of 308 150 gr bullets for machine guns for competition. I don' intend for this to be a sale ad so please don't respond like it is. I don't sell my ammo on gunbrokers.com and do not advertise there either. Any interest in that must come directly to me at my home address tnachtigal@cox.net Any thing that sounds like a response on this site will be ignored out of respect to Gunbrokers .com I will be happy to give feedback to any one who has loading questions as I have been at this for some time.Please again a warning about questions regarding sale of product will not be responded to on this site.

Basically...70% of your post advising to NOT email you about your CUSTOM RELOADING business AND providing your email address...leads to the info of having your electronic scale on a seperate bench?

Would it not be easier to take out an ad on the auction side?

You hold a BATF ammunition manufacturers license....correct?