In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Thank you, RCBS !

11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
Have a set of RCBS dies in 45 ACP- at least 20 years old. Thru my own clumsiness, broke the decapping pin. Picked up a 5 pack of pins- and THEY DON'T FIT!!!! Contacted RCBS- to ask what I needed to do. They told me the entire die design had changed- decapping was now done with the sizer die, not the expander die, and none of the new parts were gonna fit. So they sent me the complete replacement setup for the sizer die. No charge. On a 20 year old set of dies. Don't know about you guys, but guess who gets my business for any new reloading gear ? [:)][:)]

Comments

• CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    i also sent a bent decapping rod back and a new one was sent back to me no ??? asked, AAA+++ CO[:)]
  • SCorversSCorvers Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Needle bearings.
  • B17-P51B17-P51 Member Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I also had a very good experience with customer service at RCBS.
  • PinheadPinhead Member Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RCBS is one of the good guys in the business. I have had to call on them a few times--(always things that were my fault)--and they always came thru for me and would never let me pay for parts. I tried to tell them the problem was all my fault each time but they always insisted that they had a lifetime guarantee and they intended to stand behind it. Great folks.
  • rcbsmanrcbsman Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I deal w/ rcbs all the time and they are the best free repacement parts dies included I mean they are really out front of everyone else. GO RCBS rcbsman
  • j3081j3081 Member Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hi,,,rcbs is my main source ,,,bought a kinetic puller back in the 90's,,,never used it until early this year,,,went to use it and the rubber o-ring holding the collet together dry rotted,,,called them up,,,offerered to pay,,,3 days later received a new collet with o-ring in the mail,,,rcbs,,,great people that stand behind their product and an exellent product it is.
  • b00merb00mer Member Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    have had nothing but good response from rcbs tech guys and gals