In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

comp shooting

Does anyone know a way to get envolved with comp shooting or a good resourse in Oregon to talk to????
It would really help me out
Thanks

Comments

• HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Depends on which type of competition shooting you are looking at getting into.

I would look into what the NRA has going on around you. Or check the websites of some of organizations that you are interested in. Most of them post when and where they are holding events. Go to some and talk to the people there. Most of them will be happy to talk to you and help you out.
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    If you are interested in NRA. BULLS-EYE type matches with pistol Go to my profile and send me an email with a town near where you live I have the name and address of every pistol shooter that shot at CAMP-PERRY site of national championship from 1972 - 2005 . I might be able to find someone to take you under their wing."PRAISE THE HARD-BALL GUN"