In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Supplies in Kansas City?

agman1999agman1999 Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
What shops in the KC area handle reloading supplies? I picked up a few things at Cabela's in the past on my way through town, but the attitudes of their people sucked the last time I was in there. I'd rather buy from a mom-and-pop place anyhow. I was in Denny's awhile back, but it didn't look like they stocked much in the way of consumables.

Comments

• hardtymshardtyms Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I cant really help but I agree with you on Cabelas in KC also you have to climb over all the beani babies ect. ect. to see anything related to fire arms

Load on Sunday shoot all week!!!
  • je2140je2140 Member Posts: 225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Best prices and closest I have been able to find is Hi-Techammo.com in St. Louis for miltary surplus reloading components. I've been able to find shotgun reloading components at estate sales and garage sales. ebay has good prices for bullets and brass

JR
    The truth is that all good modern rifles are efficient weapons; it is the man behind the gun that makes the difference

Theodore Roosevelt