In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New name giveaway winner

knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
mazo kid wins! contact me with your address and I will get these things out to you the first of the week. In celebration of the new official reloading forum I am giving away your choice between 4 vintage cloth shot bags that when filled with corn cob media make great bench rests or a new wood loading block in either 9mm or .40 cal or 100 new unprimed Winchester 45 acp brass cases to a lucky winner that will be picked friday. If you choose the load block you will have to let me know which caliber you want the load block for. The only rule for this giveaway is whoever replies with the scarriest holloween story "might" have an edge over the others at drawing time. The story is not mandatory but a little twist to make this post a bit interesting. The winner will send $35.00 to me for shipping. JUST KIDDING, I`ll cover the shipping. Thanks for being around with all the help over the years everybody.

Bad spellers of the world

"UNTIE!"

Comments

• Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't really have any holloween stories unless you count getting shot at playing pranks as a teenager! OH OH!!! GAS PRICES! How's that for scary? [:D] Please add my name for the block in 9mm and for the .45 acp brass. Thanks for the chance. WOW $35 bucks for shipping.

With gas prices what they are, are you going to pay the REST of the shipping charges??[:D][:D]

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • Options
    MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i dont have any stories, however, i will help you with your spelling.[:0][:D]

holloween = halloween

scarriest = scariest

the GB spell checker must be broken again[;)][:D] please throw me in for the cloth shot bags

24_emblem.jpg

"Not many like us, in fact very few, and most of them are dead" LtCol Pratt - USMC
  • Options
    eastwood44mageastwood44mag Member Posts: 2,655 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm in.

As for the story....

There once was gal from Nantucket....

Her father walked in with a shotgun and I never saw her again.[:D]

O Lord,
    grant me the Serenity
    to accept the things
    I cannot change
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the supreme firepower to make the difference.
  • Options
    mazo kidmazo kid Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please put my name in for the drawing. I'm not picky, any of those items would be used. Thanks for your generosity! Emery

"Well done is better than well said"
    Ben Franklin
    NRA Life
    NMLRA Life
  • Options
    Bill CostikBill Costik Member Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well I don't have any stories of my own, but I would love to be thrown in for the bags.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Well, I cannot think of any Halloween stories to tell, but please throw my name in...and thanks!

Eric
    allamericanarmsco@frontiernet.net

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The lucky winner will take all, Sometime tonight.
    Good luck.

Bad spellers of the world

"UNTIE!"
  • Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D]