In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Congrats to the new mod's...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
Just wanted to say congrats to JustC and 1911. Looks like we are in good hands...I doubt you guys are going to have much to do though[:)][;)]...other than what you've been doing all along.

Who's going to have the first poofed thread???[:D]...come on guys, we've got to give the newbie mods something to do around here.[}:)][;)]

Eric
allamericanarmsco@frontiernet.net

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated

Comments

• Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    Start a remote girl thread and see what happens.[;)]
    Just kidding.

Congrats to both Mods for stepping up.

ALL AMERICAN INFIDEL
  • Options
    shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
    edited November -1
    MVP
    got ya covered

"Go over,go under,go around,or go through.But never give up. "texasflag-thumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys, on a note nunn has more than his hands full in GD, and everyone here has done a great job in sharing their loading expertise, a lot of you guys have been loading since before I was born, and reload calibers I have never or will never have a desire to reload , such an eclectic group is what makes this forum great, I myself am tickled to death admin has allowed us to have such a forum, and will do my best to help everyone of us keep it

reloaderror.jpg
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree I think we picked up some good mods. This forum is going to be great. I may have to dig through my inventory and see what I can give away in honor of the new reloading forum.

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp
    People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news.

-- A. J. Liebling
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    Thanks guys, on a note nunn has more than his hands full in GD, and everyone here has done a great job in sharing their loading expertise, a lot of you guys have been loading since before I was born, and reload calibers I have never or will never have a desire to reload , such an eclectic group is what makes this forum great, I myself am tickled to death admin has allowed us to have such a forum, and will do my best to help everyone of us keep it

reloaderror.jpg

Congrats to you and Justin. As for reloading I bet you will change your mind over time. [:D]

sniper.gif
    NRA Life Endowment Member

Soquel.gif
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This may be a few days late, but certainly better than never, congrats to JustC and 1911Fan. I always look forward to your posts.

We have the second amendment so that all the rest are secure....UNK>
  • Options
    ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are lucky to have resources like JustC on this forum, I know I have learned A LOT from Justin.

Not saying 1911fan isnt the same or anything, just havent had the pleasure of chit chatting with the gentleman yet.

[:D]