In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just wanted to check in.....

ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
After a nice summer off from shooting I am finally back into the swing of things.

Glad to finally see our own reloading forum!!!

JustC, how are you doing?!

FrankF, I am finally going to get to shoot in Nevada. Doing a long range deal out there in a few weeks!

Comments

• Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so I guess the SScontacfront is up for the winter? Any "gone wild" stories,..or better yet pics[:p]

I don't suppose a trip to the other coast for a 600yd match in 3 weeks would be possible[:0][;)] Nov 12th IBS match a Brdigeville DE.

How is the GAP rig doing?

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?
  • Options
    ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, my baby has been winterized and is covered up for the winter.

GAP is back to life, have 300 cases ready to be loaded as soon as I find the load for the 210gn VLDs

Sorry bud I have a big shoot coming up in Nevada, 3 day event long range tac rifle deal. We have up to 1.5 miles of open space to shoot. I am hoping to push the GAP beyond 1K on some steel targets.

My Savage is still kicking butt though, shot an 3.25" group at 600 and a 10" group at 1K with it last match.

How is life on the east coast?
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hunting season underway here,..so I am thinking load sessions will be rare until Feb or so. That is unless we feel like we have a farm we don't want to hunt anymore,..then we will use that for some LR work. I just can't seem to find anyone serious enough to be ready to work the LR targets with me. It is a lot of driving back and forth across the fields.

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?