In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cassidy shot her first 1" group on Sunday...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
We were doing some shooting Sunday and Cass shot her first 1" group at 100 yards...not bad for a 7 year old. Looks like I'll have to get her a youth model to hunt with next year. The only problem she's going to have is cleaning her game. I'll show her how to do it the first time around...after that, she's going to have to step up to the plate...she ought to know how to do it already. She's watched me gut plenty of them.

Eric
allamericanarmsco@frontiernet.net

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated

Comments

• Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    she'll pick it up quick. Good job to her on the MOA group. Keep her encouraged. Dressing them is nothing but a reflex after 15 or 20.

Keep her reaching for the world record group[:p][:D]

Good job DAD, keep the young supporting the sport, ESPECIALLY women!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?
  • Options
    torquimatatorquimata Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations. My dad started me at 7 and I've loved shooting, and him, the rest of my life.He was a lieutenant, battlefield promotion to 1st lt. his first week on Iwo, in the Marines on Iwo Jima and Guam and has always been my hero.He's failing fast at 85 but I still remeber 42 years ago when he taught me to shoot. Maybe your daughter sees you a bit differently now ,too! Happy Holidays