In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

44 Special Brass

norman38norman38 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
Does anyone know where I can buy once fired 44 special brass or have some for sale ? Norman

Comments

• Options
    beaglebeagle Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Midway USA is a good source of .44 special brass. I dont think you will find used brass very easy, unless you find a shooting range that picks up brass and sells it. I know I didnt answer your question, but no one else was responding and I saw this on the other forum.
  • Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    brassmanbrass.com

gun control is not about guns, it is about CONTROL!
  • Options
    ThrockmortonThrockmorton Member Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    there is/was a site called oncefiredbrass.com.not sure how much you'd save on used brass after shipping though.

Throckmorton SASS #23149
  • Options
    richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    I shoot mostly 44 specials for CAS. The best price I have found was Midways "top brass" brand. It was about $90 per 1000. Seems to be pretty decent stuff. Also check Starline.com their prices ar ea little higher, but they include shipping. Once fired 44 special is mostly found a box or two at a time, as 44 spec shooters are either low volume, or extremely high volume and reload their own.

• Options
    RCrosbyRCrosby Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might want to consider picking up .44 mag. brass, possibly less expensive, certainly more plentiful. Then just trim it to length.
    Rob

Rob