In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

For the person that has everything

Comments

• Options
    stevegsteveg Member Posts: 845 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it is a neat idea but now that people have seen it dont you think they will make ther own?
  • Options
    PinheadPinhead Member Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A good idea I guess but I want something more solid like a reloading bench bolt to the wall.
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    I have one of those exact stools. It is wobbly now and the most I have ever done is sit on it. I wouldn't count on it lasting long under medium duty loading much less the heavy stuff.
  • Options
    dclocodcloco Member Posts: 2,967
    edited November -1
    I just got a laugh out of the picture.

Kind of amazes me that somebody would even think of doing something like this.

Then, think a little further....somebody's wife was wandering and wondering about the house....curious about where the bar stool went...then...when she found out where it went....well...glad it was somebody else and not me!!!
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]--That is not a good idea--Put the press on a modified 2x6 and clamp to different benches, not a STUPID stool[:D][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker