In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Another one of my Infamous Idia's

walliewallie Member Posts: 12,171
Here is something for u guy's to giggle about. Came up with this idea in the 70's when an old buddy of mine an amputee wanted to lub & resize bullets for the local police dept. He liked it so much he sent it to HANDGUNNER MAGAZINE. Note the car license plate bracket I used for the panel.[:D] There was another smaller air cyclinder that pushed the bullet off into a box, it was comical when in full gallop but it worked..
lub1.jpg
lub.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    God help you if you get your finger caught in there. i dont see yellow safety barrier tape in moving areas. make it OSHA safe![:D]

former air operations officer SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 2. former navy skeet team, former navy rifle/pistol team member. co-owner skeetmaster tubes inc.. owner/operator professional shooting instruction. NRA certified instructor.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello the Star type lubersizer now made and sold by magma engineering now sells an automated system something like this with a bullet feeded and lube heater