In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Don't buy from NBC

pistlropistlro Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
Don't buy bullets from NBC Manufacturing. I order bullets from them in October, my credit card was charged and I still haven't received them. I have contacted them numerous times and only get a cock and bull story and a we'll ship them out soon.[V]

Comments

• Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Put National Bullet Co. in search and read all the trouble everybody has with them [xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks I did the search, I'm in alot of company. Seems they have been ripping off people for a couple of years now. I don't know what happened they used to be a good company.
  • Options
    jakebbjakebb Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    HAD A BAD TIME WITH THEM. PLEASE TAKEM OFF YOUR LIST.[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Luckily I bought the bullets through Google pay and they are now crediting my account. I don't know what they are going to do about NBC.
  • Options
    ladamsladams Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I checked out their website, they do have some pretty decent prices. Luckily I only live about 20 min from them, I may have to stop by sometime and get some stuff.
  • Options
    flyingtorpedoflyingtorpedo Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ladams
    I checked out their website, they do have some pretty decent prices. Luckily I only live about 20 min from them, I may have to stop by sometime and get some stuff.

I've heard that even if you do get bullets from them the quality is poor. I don't have first hand experience but from what I've heard I would stay away from them.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They used to be one of the better lead bullets on the market (8 years ago)maybe they started cutting corners and now make junk bullets just to make moneyoff the uninformed. They'll never get a dime from me again nor anyone in my shooting groups.