In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

In need of a Hammerli Trailside or Baikal IZH-35M

jslabbsjslabbs Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
I am looking for a Hammerli Trailside Competition Grade or even a regular Trailside with a 6" barrel and adjustable sights.
-or-
Baikal IZH-35M

Either gun will work I need one ASAP for a tournament in March. Let me know if you have one available for purchase.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello you might try Larry's guns in Maine or Pilkguns Be aware that both of these brands are no longer imported and spare parts will be a problem My suggestion is get and older High Standard made in CONN. or a Marvel Conversion Or a Kart Conversion These both fit on a1911 Frame and will raise your scores on C.F. and 45 stages if you shoot N.R.A. Bulls-Eye Contact me via my profile I have some pistols for sale Camp Perry 1972-2005 "PRAISE THE HARD-BALL GUN"
  • Options
    RME4570RME4570 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the baikal with approx. 20 rds. fired. Has been in my safe for 6 or 7 years. I fired three or four mags through it just to make sure it worked. I would rate it at 99.9%
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How much would you want for it? Could you send me some pictures as well? Thanks, John
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    +1 Perry shooter

You could also look into a ruger mkII or III

I have Ruger 22/45 set up to shoot NRA rimfire bullseye

With about 6months into it am shooting high 700's averaging 782 for the month and almost broke 800 a month ago 791.

I would love to get into a better gun but i think the one i have is capable of higher scores than i am so i will stick with the $250 Ruger w/ $200 in extra's

My .02 and a $1.50 will buy you a cup of coffee
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I already have an izh I am looking for another one. I want to keep one stock and I want to modify another one. Thank you tho