In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Reloading Could be a Thing of The Past!

Comments

• Options
    joesjoes Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What the f...! When will they stop. These legislators grandfathers are rolling over in their grave. Our freedoms are what make us a great nation. I wish the lib's would stop trying to compare us to gun ban nations- there is a reason why we are a more successful nation than any other. Everytime a loon goes on a shooting spree, we pay the price. We see how well gun bans work- Look at college's where there are ban's (V.T.) the ban worked well for them, I guess the bad guys must have missed the signs!
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    One of the problems is that the large cities are forcing this down our throats all because THEY can't get a handle on thier crime problems. The fact is the more people you have living in close proximity the more crime you will have. Meanwhile those of us that choose not to live with the masses (most likely a minority) and their problems are left to suffer even thought we don't experinec those same problems..
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Everywhere they've had guns banned...crime has historically gone up.
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The comment about too many people in large citys is basicly what I have been saying about the whole planet for years. Population cannot continue to grow forever. If people don't fix this, mother nature will, and it will not be prety. If I am alive at that time, I will want to be well armed with a massive quantity of ammunition.
    Sadly, people who want gun control think that this will prevent man from harming his fellow man. Sorry, it cannot be done!
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    It looks like Ill. is following The Peoples Republik of Commifornia [xx(][xx(][:(!]
  • Options
    47studebaker47studebaker Member Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    some of the legiscritters in PA are trying the same thing !
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why be polite; polite is for sissies. The Suns-of breitches WORK FOR US and make double our income on average!!!!!!
  • Options
    bgjohnbgjohn Member Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by slumlord44
    The comment about too many people in large citys is basicly what I have been saying about the whole planet for years. Population cannot continue to grow forever. If people don't fix this, mother nature will, and it will not be prety. If I am alive at that time, I will want to be well armed with a massive quantity of ammunition.
    Sadly, people who want gun control think that this will prevent man from harming his fellow man. Sorry, it cannot be done!

Correctamundo! Aids works too slow, c'mon bird flu! Global warming and climate change are caused by TOO MANY PEOPLE!
    JM[B)]
  • Options
    Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Also referred to the House Executive Committee are three more anti-gun bills. House Bill 758, introduced by Representative Harry Osterman (D-14), would expand the regulations regarding the transfer of firearms at gun shows to include nearly all private transfers, even between FOID holders. House Bill 4393, introduced by Representative Luis Arroyo (D-3), would limit the purchase of handguns to one in a 30-day period. And House Bill 4357, introduced by Representative Edward Acevedo (D-2), would ban countless semi-automatic firearms, as well as .50 cal. rifles and ammunition.
    Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
  • Options
    The DutchmanThe Dutchman Member Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those fu@#$rs. [:(!]
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    post this in GD week or so ago

here is the home page with all the dirt
    Ammunitionaccountability.org

check out the Arizona bill
    Arizona
    they want to enact this as early as 01/2009

and make us all toss our uncoded ammo and bullets/brass by 01/2010
  • Options
    Shadow62Shadow62 Member Posts: 828 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The best quik fix is for all you to get out and REGISTER to VOTE,
    and go to the polls and VOTE these people OUT of OFFICE.

DON'T PUT DEMOCRATS IN OFFICE IT WILL COME BACK AND BITE YOU
    IN THE BUTT.

There is 12 replys to this post how many of you are registered to vote?

America is OUR Country VOTE like it.
    it is the only HOME we have.
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Shadow62
    The best quik fix is for all you to get out and REGISTER to VOTE,
    and go to the polls and VOTE these people OUT of OFFICE.

DON'T PUT DEMOCRATS IN OFFICE IT WILL COME BACK AND BITE YOU
    IN THE BUTT.

There is 12 replys to this post how many of you are registered to vote?

America is OUR Country VOTE like it.
    it is the only HOME we have.

easy there chu chi

I'd say we are all registered too vote and have done so

we suffer from the same crap everyone else does

the liberals mass and mass into huge a metropolis. were they being the majority can sway the vote the way they want. I live in the county and have voted for the other guy for 15yrs now and they continue to loss to a liberal anti-gun *'s that write bills like this.

Stock up boys

and the hell with discarding anything.
  • Options
    greyghosttgreyghostt Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    remember when the other two boxes don't work they want to make sure the third is already empty!!!!!!!!!!!![}:)]
  • Options
    frykasjfrykasj Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jeez... makes a guy think.

"we don't need to ban guns... just the ammo! that solves the problem nicely. that way we don't violate second amendment rights, and we can all live in total safety in lala land with bunnies and flowers and cute little birdies!"

Fat Chance.

Don't tell any of this to our government, they'll want to pull this pucky on us canucks next!! (they dont need to. we dont have a right to bear arms. I live in total fear of the day the RCMP forces me to give up my gun collection.)
  • Options
    rg666rg666 Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wonderful state started all this thinking about if you can't ban guns make laws that the gunmakers wont observe thereby banning guns anyway. In Maryland they passed a law for "SMART" guns. You all have seen the experimental technology.......a magic ring makes the gun work etc. Its all smoke & mirrors to ban handguns. The politicians are not into the facts just votes, so hit them in the spot it hurts VOTE THEM OUT!

I'm registered & I'm voting. Lets get some of our friends off there arses & registered to vote!