In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

pact powder despenser

rollnblockrollnblock Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
pact has their despinser and scale combo on sale now through jan 15. 199.00 shipped to your door. cant beat the price. just got my self a christmas present.

Comments

• Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well Then -- Merry Christmas.........[:D][:D]
  • Options
    The Load RoomThe Load Room Member Posts: 501 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rollnblock
    pact has their despinser and scale combo on sale now through jan 15. 199.00 shipped to your door. cant beat the price. just got my self a christmas present.

Congrats! I had used one a few years ago but felt it was to slow for my needs, found my self charging the pan seperately with the normal powder thrower then putting it on the digital to finish to within a tenth of a grain. They are accurate though but found occassional errors until I had been at it for 10 to 20 rounds so just made it a habbit to check weigh every 3 to 4 rounds for the first twenty until everything seemed stable, also calibrated the scale each time I started up. The one you purchased probably has most of the bugs out by now though, enjoy.

smokekidding.jpg

"Yeah but will it hold up in court?" TLR
  • Options
    dclocodcloco Member Posts: 2,967
    edited November -1
    I did find the RCBS Chargemaster 1500 on sale at www.natchezss.com for 239....it is faster than the Pact or the Lyman DPSii.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    this is the newer faster despenser and the scale is suposed to go to 300 grains for the 50 bmg. instead of the 99 grains of old.
  • Options
    Point BlankPoint Blank Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who / where is it on sale fer $199 shipped??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you can call pact or go to their web site. i got it straight from pact.
    http://www.pact.com/

http://www.pact.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=specials

click on specials and i think it was the third despenser down.
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I own the new PACT, and it is VERY fast and accurate. remember, they make RCBS scales and dispensors so keep that in mind.

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I have a PACT scale and RCBS scale. I find the Pact needs rezeroing more often, as they are different models, but is no less accurate. I'd bet their dispenser is good too.

"...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conf