In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Super Vel

CoochCooch Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
I don't remember who the resident ammo expert is but...I was wondering if anyone knew the value of Super Vel ammo. I have both .38 spcl and .357 mag. If I remember correctly this was the first commercial hollowpoint? The .38's are 110 gr and the .357 is 125 gr (I think...those are at another storage area)

Any info would be appreciated.

NRA Life Member

Comments

• Options
    heavyironheavyiron Member Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The person who can tell you is Iconoclast.

He is the moderator in the "Want Ads" forum or you can post your question to him on the "Ask the Experts" forum. He usually reads that forum as well. Put his name in the subject line.

Regards,

Heavyiron

bullitt_county_4199_small.jpg
    "If I don't see you nomore on this world, I'll meet you on the next one, and don't be late!" - Jimi Hendrix
  • Options
    Grunt2Grunt2 Member Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I saw some on the "{elsewhere}" site going for $33.00...Is it clean and shiny?

"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.
    - Ronald Reagan
    Retired LEO
    Combat Vet VN
    D.A.V Life Member
  • Options
    peabopeabo Member Posts: 3,098
    edited November -1
    Here is a link to a discussion on Super Vel.
    Don't know if it will answer some of your questions or not. My picture has been deleted though - it was a picture of 38 special 110 grain.
    http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=174088
    Thanks---Peabo

MVC-279S.jpg
    Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see !!
    NRA Life Member