In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Belding & Mull drop tube

grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
I don't suppose any of you guys have a spare tube. I ordered a new one from Buffalo Arms over a month ago, and I still don't have it. My old Lyman won't throw a consistant charge of anything, and I lost the tube to my Grandpa's Belding and Mull. At the moment I'm hand weighing every charge, which is accurate, but very slow. I'd really like to go back to using the old B&M.

Thanks, Grizztribefans@sssnet.com

Comments

• Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go over to the "Want Ads" section forum and post what your looking for there. You may get lucky..............[8D]........good luck
  • Options
    mazo kidmazo kid Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got a replacement tube for my B&M dispenser a few years ago off an auction. When I got it, it looks exactly like the adjustable black powder dispensers for a muzzleloader. I have since gotten the real McCoy tubes off auctions, including a couple of micrometer adjustable tubes. Just do a search often and be patient. Emery
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    I ended up making a bunch of them for individual charges out of brass rod.
    I turned the brass to fit, and then bored them out for the powder charge.
    They have worked out very well for the intended purposes, and I don't have to remember where it was set at the last time I used it.