In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

32 acp

mowartmowart Member Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
I need help in locating 71 gr round nose bullets for reloading for my Colt 32 auto, found lots of brass but just no bullets. If you have a source PLEASE let me know so I can reload my empties

THANKS Larry

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Am I correct in thinking that this is about the hottest commercial load I can get for my S&W chamber for 32 SWL? (I have 32 SWL Winchester on order).
  • Options
    chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Uh, 32 Long is not the same as 32 ACP. 32 Long is longer, and fully rimmed, as it's mean to shoot from revolvers. 32 ACP is semi-rimmed, and meant for self-loaders. Still, you can reload with many of the same projectiles.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    32 acp is semi-rimmed and works fine in my S&W 32SWL revolver.
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello I shoot 32S&W long in target pistols and there is a 32 H&R mag but what rifle from Winchester is chambered in 32 S&W long?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I should have clarified that by saying Winchester AMMO on order.
  • Options
    chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Interesting. .32ACP falls into the chambers of my revolver that shoots .32 Long and .32 HRMag.

Aquila, Magtech, and PMC all make economical ammo in .32 Long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Is your revolver made for a tapered 32 case like the 32-20? If so, this could be the reason the short 32 acp falls in the wide base area, but the 32 long and H&R Mag are long enough to get to the narrower end of the cylinder.