In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Powder and primer buying

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
Is Powder Valley inc. still the place to go when buying powder and primers?

I need small pistol primers real bad and some H4350 and Varget are on the list too.

Comments

• Options
    richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    That is my opinion. I put together a group buy with friends and family twice a year to save on shipping and hazmat. The last order was #50 cost 11.00 shiping plus the 20 haz mat to PA. I can't complain. I plan on ordering again in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    deceedecee Member Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It has my vote if you are buying a LOT. If not Walmart
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by decee
    It has my vote if you are buying a LOT. If not Walmart

WALMART ? I didn't know they sold Gun Powder & Primers, they don't around here[:(]
  • Options
    mrbrucemrbruce Member Posts: 3,374
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost1958

I need small pistol primers real bad and some H4350 and Varget are on the list too.

Stop playing with the Princess so much, and call around to all the places you can think of, and when you find a bargin let me know [:D]
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrbruce
    quote:Originally posted by bpost1958

Stop playing with the Princess so much, and call around to all the places you can think of, and when you find a bargin let me know [:D]

I like my Princess!!!!
    I'll keep looking for those "special green" primers and let you know how much per thousand they are. [;)]
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    I'll buy powder in a big batch to offset the HazMat fee, but I generally buy primers locally as I prefer that they not be shipped.