In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

prices on media

the local wants $8.00 for 2 lbs of LYMAN green corn cob
who has the best prices on the net?
the stuff i am useing now is getting loaded and tired

Comments

• ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shootlow,

Go look up a sand blasting/bead blasting place and ask them if they have corn cob or walnut media. You can even get the stuff in different sizes.

I get a 50lb bag for 34.00.
  • shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
    edited November -1
    quote:Go look up a sand blasting/bead blasting place and ask them if they have corn cob or walnut media. You can even get the stuff in different sizes.

they dont have any put can order it buy the pallets (Walnut)it would take a long time to use 14 50# bags
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello try "midway" or go to grocery dept at sams and get a 25 pound bag of the cheapest RICE it gives a great shine "PRAISE THE HARD-BALL GUN"
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perry Shooter is right, the rice works great and is cheap. I even ad some Dillion case polish as it gets dirty and it shines them even more.
  • Idaho Elk HuntrIdaho Elk Huntr Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you can make out with walnut go to a Pet Smart and they have it called Lizard Litter. 10# bag for $8.99.