In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

gun vises

wcoxy2003wcoxy2003 Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
looking for one for around $100.00 or less i heard something about the Tiptons, that are good for rifle and handgun. i shoot mostly handgun, but if the Tipton is worth it might get one. any other brands out there that you guys like?

Comments

• Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Go to www.midwayusa.com and check out the ones they make.

Check out the MTM Predator or the Caldwell ones at Midway [:)]
    I think the back part of the MTM comes off so it can be used for handguns.
    The Caldwell NXT does also [:)]
  • Options
    BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tipton is a Midway USA brand. I have an ealier Midway rest that is strictly for rifles. The new Tipton adjustable would be the one I would go with today. Looks to be of the same material that mine is made from and mine is well built and tough.
  • Options
    wcoxy2003wcoxy2003 Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i think i might have steered you guys wrong when i said "gun vise". im looking for a "gun rest" for sighting in my hnadguns and rifle. sorry bout that. now what would you recommend for around that price?
  • Options
    BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not found one yet I've been looking of and on for awhile but haven't gotten really serious about one yet. When you do post some pics so I can check it out. I use sand bags now.