In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

.327 Federal Magnum

beararms2beararms2 Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
Does anybody have any load data for this round? I am saving brass and hoping for dies to come out also.

Comments

• Options
    SDefenderSDefender Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How do you like it? I am planning on getting one this fall after a few more have been produced and maybe more designs are available.

Seems like a perfect addition to my SD pieces. I have been looking for a smallish revolver between 38 +P and 357 and this one seems near perfect.

Here is an article that also has handload info. He used 32 H&R dies.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am in love with it! It really packs a punch.
    I have a S&W 16-4 and an older SP101 chambered in .32 mag that have been my favorites for years because of their ability to shoot the short little .32 S&W, the S&W long, as well as the .32 H&R mag. The new SP101 in .327 can do all of that and adds the fourth possibility... a round for any occaision! I would like to see them offer one of their longer barreled pistols in this caliber for some target shooting.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Was there supposed to be a link to that article?
  • Options
    SDefenderSDefender Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    5mmgunguy5mmgunguy Member Posts: 3,853
    edited November -1
    I would like to see S&W or Ruger offer a 6 inch barrelled version.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That is a great article! exactly some of the info I was looking for and then some. Good comparison between the .327 and the .357. I agree with 5mmgunguy, somebody needs to offer a long barrel. On the flipside, I would like it if Ruger offered this in a more concealable model with the bobbed hammer, 2 inch barrel and notch sights.