In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Newbie wanting to reload question

I am wanting to start to reload. A neighbor has this for sale. Could you please tell me what it is worth.

Rock Chucker supreme reloading press. Comes with a powder measure, hand primer case, trimer scales, powder trickler, 2 funnel loading blocks, lube pad, 1 collet bullet puller, 1 hammer bullet puller, a mic and caliper primer, pocket brushes, 2 shell holders, dies that come with it are 7mm 08 ,270 40 cal 300 win mag also comes with a lyman turbo tumbler and 2 reloading handbooks, hornady and speer, and 4 7m and 40 cal. Bought new last year, but never set it up.

Comments

• Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.midwayusa.com
    Start with the RC supreme kit, than add in the rest of the goodies (the Speer manual comes with the RCS kit).
    As a guess, somewhere in the 80% range of new would be a fair price to both of you. Most of the items you've listed are in the "hold value well" catagory, The only thing I'd question from your discription are the calipers and micrometer (without knowing the brand/model)