In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Static cling?!

torquimatatorquimata Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭
Thanks for all the wonderful feedback on getting started reloading. I started last night and couldn't get the cheap Frankford Armory mini scale to stay zeroed and ended up having to dump the three 243's I was able to make after an hour of fighting with the scale. I gave up on it and ordered an electronic RCBS Rangemaster and a funnel today. I read only good things about the RCBS.
I guess, as far as the scale goes, you get what you pay for and I've now learned that lesson.

Any way, my novice question for today is how to get rid of the unbelievable static cling that was on the powder tray, the H380 gunpowder and the powder funnel. The powder, 380, is so fine and it stuck to everything. I read somewhere in these forums that using fabric softeners to wipe down components is good but have no idea whether that's true or not. Any and all advice is most appreciated.

Comments