In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Reloading for Armalite AR

skyfishskyfish Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭
I'm going to start reloading for an Armilte m15a2 M4c, I don't see to many people talk about the Armalite's, are they similar to other AR's

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    They sure are [:)] The Armalite Co. was started by Eugene Stoner, who designed the AR'S[;)]
  • Options
    midnightrunpaintballermidnightrunpaintballer Member Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i'm in the same boat as you. too expensive to feed my armalite with store bought ammo, so i'm reloading. found some pretty good deals so far. email me for details. good luck finding primers though. i had a terrible time, everybody is sold out! if you find them, BUY THEM!
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by midnightrunpaintballer
    i'm in the same boat as you. too expensive to feed my armalite with store bought ammo, so i'm reloading. found some pretty good deals so far. email me for details. good luck finding primers though. i had a terrible time, everybody is sold out! if you find them, BUY THEM!

+1 on the primers

hard to find YES, gun shows are a good source (at least here)

I found 2000 at the last gun show and on the second day even! cost me a whopping $40 bucks [^]