In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Perry Shooter

B17-P51B17-P51 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    my emails are bouncing to your email adress and to the person you told me to contact
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Thanks B17 P51 I saw the post you noted but did not want to offend any one . IMHO this young man might mean well but I think you should be mentored by a pistol smith BEFORE changing out a bunch of parts with the latest LOOK GOOD items and then trying to trouble Shoot a problem.I don't want to be responsible for an accident.As you know all firing control parts MUST work together and MUST be properly fitted or you are asking for trouble .Again I don't think someone that can not trouble shoot the trigger resetting should attempt to replace the safety ,hammer , grip safety, ETC. I wish him well but did not without KNOWING his skill level and knowledge of 1911 type pistols want to try to FIX a potential safety hazard. Cheers Karl.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I guess a quote may be in order then. " A man's got to know his limitations" Clint Eastwood