What do i say when i call

i have a lee turrett press and i finalyy got around to putting it together, the only problem is the primer holders are both to small. i need one of these for large primers.What do i say when i call Lee to tell them i got 2 small ones. i dont know what these things are called.


thank you for your help



Sign In or Register to comment.