In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Need swaged 45 cal match grade bullets

OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
Our club had ordered 50k bullets from star prior to them going out of business
they have since been unable to find a suitable replacement. (awhile shooting up the bullets that they do have)

I guess not many are making a 185gr in 45 cal. they have said their is a company in georgia that makes swaged bullets but I cant find any info on them

Perry is at the Va state Champ match this weekend and is asking around to see were other shooters are getting them.

but it never hurts to have your feelers out in as many places as possible

Comments

• Options
    hdcolt51hdcolt51 Member Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not found any in Ga. yet, but did find a place north of Huntsville, Alabama. Great selection, expensive IMO, have a great website also.Have not done any business with them yet... but they answered all questions, quick response time and seemed like nice folks.Anyway, magnusbullets@mchsi.com Good Luck
  • Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    Odawgp,

Post your question over on Speciality Pistols or Cast Boolits. I am sure that one of those good folks can help you out.
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello Magmas and Zero seem to be two of the brands used . I would also check with Champions choice "www.champchoice" and champions shooters supply Both of these firms have gone to Perry for yers to support the Bulls-Eye shooters and sell only match grade supplies for reloading.
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by perry shooter
    Hello Magmas and Zero seem to be two of the brands used . I would also check with Champions choice "www.champchoice" and champions shooters supply Both of these firms have gone to Perry for yers to support the Bulls-Eye shooters and sell only match grade supplies for reloading.

thanks again,

neither champion site is selling any comp. lead swaged bullets

I found magmas earlier it was the only one i could find

First i have heard of zero