In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Appendum to article re: BrassDealer "rant"

rcbsmanrcbsman Member Posts: 63 ✭✭
I have spent 2 hours already culling thru range brass find only a hundred or so that I would even consider Sizing, trimming, polishing etc. for my own use only. Will have to wait for new brass to arrive since order was based on using "reworked one fired xlent quality brass" will lose my fanny on the sale. Am really chapped over this and gave BrassDealer 2 days to get in touch with me before I "drop the hammer on his rep" I do have copies of cashed check and all correspondence for anyone's review including Gun Brokers.com if there is any doubt about my account. Watch out my good friends this could happen to you!!!!! rcbsman done, with his "appendum rant"

Comments

• Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Without knowing your definition of "good enough", you'll have to take my comments with a grain of salt.
    Once fired range brass that is commonly fired from gas guns WILL look beat up (nature of the beast). If it was fired on a outdoor range it will also be dirty/muddy, while if fired on a indoor range it will also be beat up from the walls and floors.
    IF it's BRASS, and Boxer primed, than quit you whining. Tumble off the dirt, inspect for splits, size and go.