In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

reloading

I came into possession of a Pacific DL 150 reloader, but it came with no manual, so I have no Idea what order the shot shell must go thru in order to be reloaded, can someone with the same model or the knowledge help me.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    paul drossartpaul drossart Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    loading data for .308 caliber ftx bullets
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just got some 125 gr slugs for a 30-30 post 1964 Winchester. My data is for 110 or 150 gr loads. I use IMR 4064 powder. Does anyone have data for this type of workup? I bought these when it was impossible to get any type of components. Thanx Obama!
    Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
    Llama girl
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ok i have read threw the two pages here, didnt find what im looking for, if i go an buy a lee turrent kit, what else would i need beside the dies/powder/tumbler. to get this into operation. from watching the guys on you tube they dont use the little primer cleaner tool, unless they did that before making the videos. also i would buy a digitl scale for powder weigh ups. now i have searched,maybe not under the right keywords, but i have looked for the answers.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a 40-63 ballard What's best, Black powder or pyrodex?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am thinking of starting to reload my ammo and I'm wondering what is the best set for the least amount of money.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello Everyone, I'm Joe. It has been 15 minutes since the last time I reloaded. I have been addicted for 3 years now. When I reload, time stands still. On my days off, I reload. I am obsessed with accuracy and getting that sub MOA at 200 yards for my simple hunting rifle. When I go to bed at night, I think on how to make my bench rest more sturdy and strap my gun in so when I do my ladder at 200 yards, human error is taken out of the equation.

Someone once told me that I might not be the only one.That there are more out there.

My name is Joe and I am addicted to reloading.

[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Would like to know if someone could help with question I have. Thinking about a hornady lock n load ap wondering if I can use the dies I already have or do I have to use hornady dies.THX Ron
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think I have made the decision to get on the reloading band wagon. I'm looking for someone in the nor cal---east of Sacramento area as a tutor. From walking me through the purchase of a dependable set up to educating me on the first run. I have lots of brass--38, 9mm 40, 45, 44, 223 243 308 and soon--44.40. I'm a tactile learner so hands on with a mentor is far more effective to me as opposed to just buying equipment and reading a book. Plus---meeting new people.

Thanks in advance
    Bret
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Tell me about reloading. What do I need to have? Would this cover all of the tools I need? http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=00005085003
    All I want to reload right now is 40cal and 30-06. How much money can a person save by reloading? How many times can the brass cases be used?
    I'm sure I will think of more questions later.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I want to get into reloading what is the best press to go with. I have heard alot of good about a dillon press??? are they worth the $$$. if so what model
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hello all im thinking about getting into relaoding and i have a few questions
    i want to reload rifle and pistol do i have to get differnt presses or just die?
    and i alos want to load muliple shotgun gauges do i have to get differnt presses or can i get conversions
    and what are the best ones for beginners
    thanks in advance for your time and expertice
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I shoot a Marlin guide gun for hunting in 45/70. With the introduction of the 450 with the new pointed ballistic tip bullets, I would like to know if I can use these bullets in my 45/70 reloads.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am in the process of looking for equipment. I want something that I can reload my rifles as well as my 9mm. Is there one that is better than the other? Any help would be appreciated.
    Ike
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am looking for some help trying to find some lead bb size shot any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    awindsawinds Member Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At the top of the page, click on "search';
    put in "308 loads"; click "search".
    Lots of data there.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Paul, if you are looking for specific data for the Hornady LeveRevolution bullets (and I think you are), it has not been released yet. You would have to call or email Hornady to get that info.

awinds is right, though. If you do a search if this and the General Discussion forum, you will find that this has been covered in detail.