In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Looking for a tumbler

Any advice, brand, size, type etc. would be appreciated. I heard someone talk of a "self-seperating" model. Are they referring to the Lyman model where you pull a plug out of the vibrating bowl and leave it vibrating to empty the media?

Comments

• Options
    k_townmank_townman Member Posts: 3,588
    edited November -1
    I have no complaints about my Hornady vibrating polisher.
  • Options
    B17-P51B17-P51 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Midway has a tumbler w/media and seperator on sale now. I THINK it's 59.00.
    EDIT: Size is up to you. Mine fits 2000 9mm cases, I have done 1200 .223 at one time also. Sometimes I wanted a smaller one.(Tumbler that is!!) Buy what you need with a little growth room.
  • Options
    screwobamascrewobama Member Posts: 625
    edited November -1
    I use the Frankford Arsenal tumblers. Any brand will do. Size and price should be the 2 main factors to consider when buying. Also you should get two of them so you can start with a walnut shell media then finish with the corn cobb media for a final polish.
  • Options
    partisanpartisan Member Posts: 6,414
    edited November -1
    I was going to add my 2 cents worth, but it is the same as the others. I had to let screwobama know how much I really like his screen name!!!!!
  • Options
    trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    I have 2 Midways and have no complaints .