In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

lead shot price check

JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭✭
Anybody have any new info? Price in my area down to 23.50 per 25 pounds. Primers are a problem.

Comments

• Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Primers are still very hard to find most everywhere. $23.50 a 25lb bag of shot is a great deal. Its about twice that here in Calif.
  • BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still setting at $29.95 is Southern Oregon. I would like to find some at $23.50!
  • longspur riderlongspur rider Member Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bought 2 bags at Scheels for 22.50 Sun. They also had a whole display case of Win. 209's for 34.95 a carton.
    edited November -1
    Why is it that Scheels in the midwest are so much cheaper than Scheels in the west? I have gone to the one in Reno a couple of times and their prices are so high that I just laugh and walk out.
  • OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    $19.00 a bag delivered to my door

Delta Trap, in Delta CO has it for $25 for members $30 for non members
    edited November -1
    Odawgp, How about delivered to my door for $22.00? You keep the change!!![}:)]
  • JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought 20 bags today for $23.95. the price slipped a bit from 22.50. Primers 209 were 35 for winchester, so I bought the RIO which are made in Spain I think for $22 per thousand. The guys in our club have seen no difference from the W209s. Im good for the summer if only I could find some reasonable powder. They wanted $140 for eight pounds of 700X. Ill wait a while.