In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Worst Reloading DA move you made

I was loading up some 12ga on my MEC tonight had just reloaded the shot a few minutes before, wife comes out to garage whining bout something, then 1 kid bout something else, then another kid, then the Rangers game on the radio caught my attention, then the wife again......Then I noticed the powder was low too, about 5 shells after loading the shot...........didn't think and flipped- man.... #8 shot makes a mess in a hurry.[V][V][V]

Don't be proud I know I'm not the first [:o)][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dropped powder in about 70 rounds of 9mm... when I noticed the powder didn't have that yellow fleck in it(700X)...I ended up remembering it was WW231....if I had topped them, the rounds would have been greatly under charged.....with a WW231 load in them.
  • Options
    haroldchrismeyerharoldchrismeyer Member Posts: 2,213
    edited November -1
    How about the time I loaded about 3000 45acp rounds, and didn't realize that the different contour of the bullet caused the round to be too long for the mag. I ended up using them in something that had a longer mag, but I really wanted to use them in my limited gun, and they wouldn't fit.
  • Options
    hrbiehrbie Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ive had #8 shot rolling around on the bench alot of times.[:D]