In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

please go to graffs

cash777cash777 Member Posts: 213 ✭✭
click on primers and powder click primers click small pistol and tell me if you see fed. small mag. pistol primers IN STOCK 133.99 thanks

Comments

• Options
    wolleywolley Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, That's what I see also.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    its out now but thanks for checking i have my witness
  • Options
    shooteroneshooterone Member Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My computer says "out of stock". $26.79 per 1000 is no big deal. As soon as they become "in stock" the price is going to jump.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is what I don't understand why does your computer show a different price right now mine has 133.99 out of stock.I posted this yesterday on the discussion sight as I need a witness. my computer showed in stock a guy came back and said out of stock gave me a link when I hit it it still showed in stock on my computer member Wolley responded he saw it what gives
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Iknow this isn't the discussion side so I'll end this now it's 11:30 est went back graff shows fed small mag primers in stock wondering if they sell to different areas of U.S. at different times of day also on home page it shows prvi 32 acp 13.99 box of 50 thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To Cash. My computer now says Fed. small pistol mag. primers "in stock". I called them and they are closed on the weekend. I suggest you call them Mon. morning. Lots of luck.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To Cash. If you are looking for those primers it might be a good idea if you put in a computer order now. The worse that can happen is "out of stock". Hazemat fee is the same if you order one box or more as long as they fit in one shipping box.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Shooterone thanks for the feedback I,m not looking to buy I have enough. I just thought I might put it out in case someone needs to order. when I put it on the discussion side there was only one response and his computer said out. I even went back today and hit the link and it showed me in stock. Just don't know why everybody doesnt see the samething thanks again Im around the Pittsburgh Pa area