In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Does anyone ever get...

hrbiehrbie Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
Frustrated at the reloading bench? It could be that a bullet isnt seating right or a number of other problems. You try everything you know to fix it and still you get stumed? I just got in and i hate it. I have to step back and go tackle it tommorrow. The cards are on anyways. AHHHHHHHH!

Comments

• Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not to often anymore...almost never....So whats the problem/issue maybe people here could help ya out.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I find any aspect of my reloading is not going right I correct it by a die adjustment, powder adjustment etc.

If I have a bad round with upside down primer, a bullet not seating, a bad crimp, I just toss it in the trash after I have salvaged any components that can be re-used.
  • Options
    375H&H375H&H Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [8D] Everyone goes through it sometime or another , makes ya go , hmmm

What problem are you having ? Like 44mag stated , someone here is gonna be able to help , and it doesn't matter how long or how many rounds you load , you can always learn something sooner or later from the fellas at the GB forum [;)]
  • Options
    hrbiehrbie Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got it figured out fellas. Glad to know i had your support.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Only one, my 45-120-3 1/4". My turret press and old single stage are really not a good ones to use. Belling the case mouth and seating the bullet strait is the hardest.
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh no...not ever[}:)] Especially when I've just come up with the load of loads and I take it to the range for a test...and I shoot 2" groups instead of .2" groups. But I come back, figure out what I did. Then go back for another round. Hopefully, usually after I've found the problem, the groups go back to where they should.[:)]
  • Options
    partisanpartisan Member Posts: 6,414
    edited November -1
    GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!