In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Browning Cynergy opinions?

mowenmowen Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
Thinking of upgrading my trap gun from a Mossberg Silver Reserve, which started firing upon closing of the action, to something that will last more than 1500 rounds. I'm considering the Cynergy to replace it. Anyone have a positive or negative opinion on this gun? On a side note, I was on Ithaca's website and saw they were advertising a new O/U, but tell it's name and I can't find anything about it. Was that just a prototype or what?

Comments

• Options
    grizzclawgrizzclaw Member Posts: 1,159 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have yet to see someone shooting one at the trap ranges I shoot at. I like the way they look, but there are plenty of more resonable priced guns out there.
  • Options
    bruno143bruno143 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i just bought a new cynergy compostite stock..awesome shotgun..and a lot less recoil with the euro stock...
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ugly [xx(]

I am sure they function like a browning but they don't look like a browning
  • Options
    geeguygeeguy Member Posts: 1,047
    edited November -1
    Good gun. There are many to chose from, SKB, Beretta, Browning.

I always felt you pay a little extra for the Browning name. Best bang for the buck I've seen in many years of clays games is the SKB. You can get 505's starting under $1000. I have a set of 505's that have over 20 years on them and to many rounds to count. I prefer my Beretta's due to fit, but must admit the SKB's perform just as good and were much cheaper.

If you like the Browning and it fits you, it's hard to go wrong.

Best of luck.