In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Notice on Privi ammo from Wideners

WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
NOTICE:
We will not receive any more Prvi Partizan 223 ammunition for the rest of 2009 and there is no projected date of arrival in 2010.
When we sell out of our current stock, it is unknown when more will be available.

If this was from most on the online Scheister dealers I would just yawn.

But Wideners has been at the top of being straight during this hype time of panic so I would consider this legitimate.

In 223 (5.56X45 NATO)they have M193 55gr Privi at $359.00 per case of 1,000 and $420.00 for M855 62gr Green tip as well as some of the non crimped no steel core 223.

Hope this is not a sign that Privi will be going away as they have been one of the few ammo bright spots during these long dark nights of short supply.
It could be the feds are simply not issuing import licensing as I can not imagine Privi not wanting to sell their stuff to us.

Wulfmann
3YUCmbB.jpg
"Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
Otto von Bismarck

Comments

• Options
    TxSgt1911TxSgt1911 Member Posts: 514 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the fire...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TxSgt1911

There is a fire in Serbia???

Wulfmann
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wulfmann
    quote:Originally posted by TxSgt1911

There is a fire in Serbia???

Wulfmann

Yes. A couple of weeks (maybe a month) ago. I believe it was a few topics on it in the GD.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes, found out there was an explosion at the military plant so commercial production has been terminated until all military contracts are satisfied.

Could be a while.

Too bad, they were filling a large void and now there will be less to go around.

Wulfmann
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wulfmann
    Yes, found out there was an explosion at the military plant so commercial production has been terminated until all military contracts are satisfied.

Could be a while.

Too bad, they were filling a large void and now there will be less to go around.

Wulfmann

No, more than likely it will just triple in price.