In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Experience with RCBS Lil Dandy Powder Measure

jwcrosbyjwcrosby Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
I have a Uniflow powder measure (RCBS) and mostly load pistols using Trail Boss and Bullseye for .357. I've wondered if the Lil Dandy powder measure would be easier/more accurate, etc. to use. Can anyone share the pros and cons of the Lil Dandy?

Jerry

Comments

• Options
    gunprofitgunprofit Member Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got a Little Dandy. I use it by hand holding it and dropping charges into each shell in the shell tray. Of course, you can only drop the charges that each rotor is designated to drop, no adjustment. It is accurate enough. I did create my own baffle for it. The baffle keeps the weight even and I think contributes to keeping the charges accurate.
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are good, but with the variety of rotors you have to purchase if you reload many different calibers and having to keep track of all the rotors just did not make sense to me -- only con I can think of. I prefer a uniflow.