In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Re: Question for moderator or ....

rhoperhope Member Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
This is a test. I am composing this in Microsoft Word to verify the spelling. Then I will try to cut and paste it to the Competition and Reloading forum.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Tailgunner1954: Thanks for the suggestion to cut and paste from a word processing program. As you can see from the above I tried it and it works!
  • Options
    Bubba Jr.Bubba Jr. Member Posts: 8,191 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeeeaaahhhhhh, 1 down, and only 72,468 to go.[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rhope

This is a test. I am composing this in Microsoft Word to verify the spelling. Then I will try to cut and paste it to the Competition and Reloading forum.

Umm I must be missing something here.....why don't you just use Firefox as your browser, type you're response right here on the forums and then correct your spelling before posting your reply?[?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Because I am familiar with Microsoft Word and am comfortable using it.
  • Options
    bperdue21bperdue21 Member Posts: 1,457 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    why even care what the rest of them think about your spelling? i dont.
  • Options
    bsdoylebsdoyle Member Posts: 279 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amen---we get the drift. My spelling teachers are all dead. US guys understand what we are talkin bout. Kind of like JAEATYET.
  • Options
    dthhaldthhal Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get the Google CHROME browser, it is FREE, faster than Micro soft stuff and has a built in spell checker gizmo.

PS; Gizmo was underlined in red by CHROME, I had to let the spell checker know it was a real word, spelled correctly.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I am on the money and thinking right, I compose on yahoo or one of the email sites, as if writing an email to send out. I think that nearly all, if not all, have spell check.

When I have completed it, I run the check, then I copy and paste it to the forum message window.

Sometimes it is good to keep the original as draft for reference or put a copy of it into one of your save files.