In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Less than a day left for this one

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=164320075

Lots of watchers, It will be gone by this time tomorrow.

Comments

• jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    If I didn't have one I'd bid. Nice guns. The roller action is really smooth.
  • bperdue21bperdue21 Member Posts: 1,457 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why did the prices on these skyrocket? I bought one in January 09 for $150 with holster extra mag from a local dealer. I saw them sit in one gunshop for over a year at a time. Why did their popularity explode?
  • sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bperdue21
    Why did the prices on these skyrocket? I bought one in January 09 for $150 with holster extra mag from a local dealer. I saw them sit in one gunshop for over a year at a time. Why did their popularity explode?

Because this is when everybody under the sun decided:
    A) they need to be a collector of something and
    B) everything old like this is 'collectible'.

[}:)]I about fell out of my 'life support' chair (computer chair) when someone went on about how collectible AR-15's were. Well, I guess, all these guns from Eastern Europe have to find a home somewhere, might as well be in a collection. So all 460,000 of them can be an example of what pistols used to look like on that side of the wall.[}:)][:D][:D]
  • grandmangrandman Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have one in 9MM and it is built like a tank. It is easy to disasemble and clean and put back together. I really like it and it shoots really well. It`s like a timex, "takes a licking and keeps on ticking". I only paid $150.00 and also got a holster and extra mag with it.