In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

hey perryshooter...

bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
any luck?
Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Former NSSA All American
Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
MO, CT, VA.

Comments

• perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello BOBSKI . Well lets see my wife has not kicked me out of the house,I didn't run out of gas on the way to work, & I ate a bunch of Bing Cherries last nights and did not get Diarrhea[:D]. [:I][:0] my mistake I guess you are asking the question"Have you traded some small items in brown boxes for other green paper items[?]" The answer is I still have a number of people interested but will only trade when full amount of green paper items are in hand . I am looking forward to your trip my way when the weather cools [^] I saw your post stating that was your intentions with your Low Standard. I hope to have good results by then. Cheers Karl.
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i just ate a full bag of cherries myself...and im sick.[^]
    sarah says hello and has authorized the trip to see you when cooler. she wants to make a weekend of it to include skeet. do you guys shoot on weekends too? i forgot.
    what would you like me to bring?
    anyone at your range care to shoot a few different kinds of hi standards? i can supply some olympics, victors, slant grip victors, military's with bulls, 103's with 6 or 8", and some u.s. tournaments.
    maybe you can advertise it and with your help, we can line them up on line for people to try? keep one gun on its point and let people just rotate down the line and try them all?
    let me know.
    id be glad to offer.(to make up for my inability to shoot x's anymore!)[:D]
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former NSSA All American
    MO, CT, VA.
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    I know they shot on Sundays But I don't really keep up with the shotgun guys "maybe I better start my groups with Pistols are starting to look like I am shooting a Shot-Gun" I forgot if you shot Skeet or Trap. I do know they are building a new trap field with something called a WOBBLE Trap "Might be just the thing for me to try I have plenty of Wobble". [}:)][;)]. I will post on Club bulletin board about the pistols when you decide on a date. Looking forward to seeing you again. Cheers Karl.
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    stay tuned.

btw, these will all be hamden or east hartford guns.
    i sold all my new haven guns. the E, HD, and GE would have been fun, but such is life.[:(]

btw...do you grade your 22 bullet rims for matches? i can give a courtesy lesson to your club 22 shooters on the line of youd like.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former NSSA All American
    MO, CT, VA.
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bobski
    stay tuned.

btw, these will all be hamden or east hartford guns.
    i sold all my new haven guns. the E, HD, and GE would have been fun, but such is life.[:(]

btw...do you grade your 22 bullet rims for matches? i can give a courtesy lesson to your club 22 shooters on the line of youd like.

I'll bring my "boat gun" Buckmark for you to shoot if I can make it. It was the gun I used in AK to kill fish in salt water. Its use in salt water is,....shall I say "evident". It is no longer my boat gun. It is now my "Match Pistol" complete with optics!

I just shoot the 22 ammo as it comes out of the box.