In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A competition handgun accessory outlet??

freddbear4freddbear4 Member Posts: 154 ✭✭
I am interested in the availability of pistol boxes, spotting scopes,and general accessorys for competitive pistol shooting. Is there a store, or and organization that can put me in touch with a source for said equipment?? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    B17-P51B17-P51 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heres a start
    http://www.champchoice.com/

http://www.ipsc.org/

Perry shooter will probably weigh in on this one. Karl where are you????
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Add www.championshooters.com to that list.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Karl was with me today shooting at a 2700 match in Richmond VA. The links provided are great, I will assure you Karl has some other suppliers in mind. [;)][:)] Match report to follow. [:D]
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Both Champions Choice and Champions Shooters Supply support the Bulls -EYE pistol shooters with any item you need also You might want to look at pistol boxes on that other internet site. Be aware most older pistol boxes may not be ready made for pistols with red dot sights on the pistol . Feel free to Email me by double clicking on my user name. If you have questions about Bulls-Eye equipment. Karl "PRAISE THE HARD-BALL GUN"

BPOST Done GOOD [^]he does not have a REAL classification Card just a temp one He might just ship over the Marksman class and go straight to the Sharp-Shooter.
  • Options
    Bill JordanBill Jordan Member Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe try Gil Hebard 309-289-2700
    Bill