In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Crimping -- reloader44mag

calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
I just wanted to let you know that my cousin that has been reloading for years is coming at the end of the month. He's going to help me get this crimping thing all figured out. After that, I'll get your dies back to you.

P.S. I'd like to treat you and your significant other to dinner for all the help that you've given me. Please tell me some of your favorite restaurants so I can send you a gift card.

Comments

• Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cameron....I appreciate the offer for dinner...but its not needed seriously..it has been my pleasure to provide you with the dies to try..when I first stared reloading 20 some years ago I had many that helped me and I am glad to assist you..I still have around 1000rds of 45acp at the ready....I didnt need the dies while you have had them and wont need them anytime soon...take your time and figure them out...Lee dies are alittle different with "set-up" compared to others....but work great IMHO....you and your cousin figure it out and just get the dies back to me when ya think ya have things figured out....reloader44mag
  • Options
    calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    We will definitely figure it out. He has used the Lee dies before so he's familiar with them.

If you don't tell me some of your favorite restaurants, you're getting SOMETHING in the mail. Maybe a Cabela's gift card or something. You and retroxler58 have helped me a lot and I really appreciate it. I gave Robert a Japanese scout uniform for his collection but I want to do something for you as well.
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok Cameron...Mrs reloader44mag likes Red Lobster...and so do I.[:)]