In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Colt Mkiv 70 series replacement sights?

OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
I have a colt government model Mk4 70s

right now it is set up for bullseye with a ultra dot on it, the scope mount was notched to fit around the factory blade front sight rear sight has been removed.

I want to set this gun up for USPSA single stack competition

There are so many sights on the market I don't know which one I need or which one will fit the slide without having to have it modified.

I'd like to put some sort of adjustable rear sight on and replace the factory front with a hiz sight of some sort

Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Novak makes a adjustable one called The Extreme Duty for the standard cut. LPA makes a SPR also.
    I like the Heinie sight picture, but his sights are all fixed.
  • Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Note to self

LOOK in the scope box that came with the Red Dot before buying a new rear sight[B)]

You just might find an ADJ rear sight from Wichita that was on the gun prior to the red dot being installed [:0]
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Odawgp
    Note to self

LOOK in the scope box that came with the Red Dot before buying a new rear sight[B)]

You just might find an ADJ rear sight from Wichita that was on the gun prior to the red dot being installed [:0]

Lucked out, didn't ya [:D]