In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Target savings

[8D] This probably isn't news to most of you, but

You can download free targets from tuffsteel.com and probably other webs, but

If you consider the cost of replacement ink for your PC printer--THAT AIN"T CHEAP, so

Download ONE Black & White copy-goto FEDEX (used to be KINKOS) and have copies made (Black & White) 100/$11.00 bucks, then

Take a red and yellow felt tip to provide color for the aim spots

PICT0117.jpg

As long as you stay with Black & White-it's cheap and there are lotsa different target configs, but if you want color copies--SHAZAM-.53 cents apiece

Cheers

[:o)][:o)] JIMBO

Comments

• Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    I do that. But I don't take them to Kinkos. The place I work has a mailroom and the mailroom manager is himself a shooter. He doesn't get worked up if I make target copies. Employees wishing to make personal copies get them for 3 cents a piece. So $3/100. Can't beat that with a stick. [:)]
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,201 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I designed my own target with the features I like. I watch for the annual two-cent B&W copy sale and have 500 printed up. That usually lasts me for a whole year.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    BGHillbillyBGHillbilly Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Used to have access to a xerox engineering copier. could copy 36" wide by as long as I wanted using roll paper. Was tempting to copy full size sil targets. But a 24x36 sheet of bond paper cost more than buying 3 targets. A coworker digitized a deer broad side and plotted it out on the plotter nearly full size on 36x48 paper.
    Government projects are so nice.[:D]
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D] Heh Heh, yea the guy at Fedex, told me today they were having a HOLIDAY savings run, so my 200 targets (like my photo) cost $19 bucks+tax

Actually 205, or so thats what he told me !!

[:o)][:o)] JIMBO