In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Newbie to reloading

SteveM74SteveM74 Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
Please forgive me if my questions seem stupid but I'm a little new at this. I have several ?

1. I have a knights stoner match in 7.62 x 51. I understand the differance between 3.08 and 7.62. They reccomend 168 gr match in federal, Remington, or Winchester.

1a. what is the 168 designation for. I see a lot of nato rounds in 7.62 x 51 but have differant gr numbers. Can you please explain this. What will the differances due to my rifle.

2. Can I shoot any type of nato 7.62 x51 in this rifle? What is the best. I also have a GAlil in 7.62 x 51 I am assuming ammo can be interchanged between the guns.

3. Looking for advice any learning to reload, what tools to purchase and books or information to assist with this currently I have various guns in the following calibers 9mm luger, sw .40, 7.62x39, 7.62 x 51, .223, nato .556.

Thanks for your help. I'm trying to learn as much as possible to be safe.

Comments