In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Taurus PT 24/7 pro

I have two of these guns and have not shot them much. Bought them to hand down to my kids when old enough. I read on a blog about how these guns are suposed to jam easily and drop the mags by accident while shooting. Anyone elso have experience with this gun?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    the middlethe middle Member Posts: 3,089
    edited November -1
    yep, had one....sold it....drove me nuts...

The mag release is in a piss poor spot..

And with a M6 light laser combo it jambs

On a good note it was hands down the best tack driving pistol I ever owned!!! BUT with the problems it had it wasnt worth it.

Hope it helps
  • Options
    Prairedog.gonePrairedog.gone Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not what I hoped to hear. I guess I will have to shoot some rounds through mine to see for myself.
  • Options
    steschs10steschs10 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is my first handgun, had it for a couple mounts, shot around 1500 rounds through it, both store bought ammo and reloaded ammo. Never had a jam or ejection problem. Also never had the mag fall out??? I do slow single shots, fast 3 burst and sometimes do some full unload as fast as i can pull.. never had a problem. Maybe just bad luck for some. But I will admit 1500 rounds isn't that much. Hell tomorrow it could jam on me and then id feel stupid hahaha