In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ugh

A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
So my laptop is like 4 years old. Looking to get a new one, this one gives me trouble every other day, and I'm at school. Anyone have any suggestions...was checing out the HP or Dell companies.

Comments

• Options
    A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    heat wave here in ohio along with a fullmoon weekend....what great hunting it was....[xx(]. how ya'll doin?
  • Options
    MrGunz22MrGunz22 Member Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    5 days and counting. Im startin to foam at the mouth. The temp is supposed to drop 20 degrees friday night here. Should be perfect.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MrGunz22
    5 days and counting. Im startin to foam at the mouth. The temp is supposed to drop 20 degrees friday night here. Should be perfect.

Hell, you'd foam at the mouth no matter what when it gets close to the rut[:D]

Not bad here now, just gotta put up with corn still in fields.
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    been in the mid 80 here in east texas and mid 60 for the lows its got the deer moving right at dark but still have done ok.
    I plan on going in the morning to set up on some hogs [:p][:D]
  • Options
    tcleartclear Member Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Getting the same thing you had in Ohio here in NW PA, but now has turned to pretty misserable and hard rain. Supposed to be wet now through around Thursday. All movement seems to be at night right now over here. Hunt a scrape at night, leave, come back the next morning and it is ripped clean. Rut will hit harder here soon though (I HOPE).
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    callin for a hard freeze here tonight. I suspect we'll see rut sometime within the within the next 3 weeks [:D]