In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A new low

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well it is official. I will no longer hunt on Tuesdays! Last Tuesday I forgot my bow, and all the other problems I went off about. Yesterday I almost fell out of my stand (didn't thanks to the safety harness), dropped my bow and broke off my sight. I did go buy a new sight, and hunted the evening, but I am done hunting on Tuesdays.

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    Well it is official. I will no longer hunt on Tuesdays! Last Tuesday I forgot my bow, and all the other problems I went off about. Yesterday I almost fell out of my stand (didn't thanks to the safety harness), dropped my bow and broke off my sight. I did go buy a new sight, and hunted the evening, but I am done hunting on Tuesdays.
    I told you skip it remember.[:D] Na go next Tuesday and you will kill a Buck I feel it[;)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Oh and I almost forgot I think its important you tell the story on how the harness saved you. see there was some good that came out of it..[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    don't let a little bad luck scare ya..... fight back and whoop it!

If you don't I'll tell everyone your a little girl. [:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear your harness saved an otherwise bad day. BTW, Bang told me yer a little girl[:D]
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Glad to hear your harness saved an otherwise bad day. BTW, Bang told me yer a little girl[:D]

I think Bang is confused again.... He is the little girl.
  • Options
    edited November -1

No girl here, I wouldn't let something like that dictate when I hunt. In fact I don't even let the wife do that. Nothings gonna stop me. 'cept maybe a cold, cold rain.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

No girl here, I wouldn't let something like that dictate when I hunt. In fact I don't even let the wife do that. Nothings gonna stop me. 'cept maybe a cold, cold rain.

I need to have a talk with yer wife[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Call her. while your talkin to her I'll slip out the back door. Meet ya at the pub! [;)]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call her. while your talkin to her I'll slip out the back door. Meet ya at the pub! [;)]

While your at the pub wondering what's taking Taco so long to show....[:0][}:)]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

That's just plain hateful right there.
    Funny as hell though.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

Oh I know what will take so long....taco likes to talk, put him on the phone with a woman and oh lordy.....[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    taco...we really do need to hit the pub sometime...I'm thinkin we should hit the one Enos works at...maybe he'll hook us up with a few free ones. [:D]
    He's never on here anymore we could take pics then come back here and make fun of him. [:D][:D]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    taco...we really do need to hit the pub sometime...I'm thinkin we should hit the one Enos works at...maybe he'll hook us up with a few free ones. [:D]
    He's never on here anymore we could take pics then come back here and make fun of him. [:D][:D]

Give me a heads up and I might make the drive.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway

Give me a heads up and I might make the drive.

Will do!